With live-in care, the carer will live with you at your own home. The Live-in carer will be expected to:
- Respect a client’s dignity, choice and privacy
- Assist with personal care
- Provide support to clients who need help throughout the day and reassurance at night
- Support on discharge from hospital
- Provide support and gentle companionship
- Engage you in the activities and hobbies you enjoy and of your choice
- Undertake light housework, cooking and shopping duties depending on the clients’ needs
- Encourage and assist the client to actively participate in their own care as much as possible and as much as the clients wishes
Live-in care service may also be required when you or your loved ones’ permanent carer is on holiday, and or upon discharge from hospital.
Our Live –in clients
At Betterliving Care we assess your needs and carefully match our trained staff with your specific needs. We provide carers to support individuals with the following specific needs:
- Learning disabilities
- Special needs ( Such as autism)
- Mental health
- Sensory impairments
- Palliative care needs
The client is expected to provide a accommodation room for the live-in carer and food. The cost of live-in care depends upon the your specific needs.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss more on your needs, please contact us
We are here to help when you need us
Why choose daily care?
Every client is treated as an individual and before the commencement of the service we arrange a meeting with one of our assessors to discuss your needs, ensure a comprehensive assessment to enable us have an appropriate care plan package.
Our daily care services
With 24/7, around-the-clock care, a caregiver is always watching over your loved one, offering emotional support, reducing fall risk and assisting in all activities of daily living including: